The Compact series models consist of 3 fully automatic functions: a sine wave inverter, a battery charger and a transfer system. Equipped with high-end technology, they optimally perform, thanks to Studer Innotec's extensive experience in the field of electrical supply.
Features and Performances
- True sine wave voltage.
- Suitable for any kind of electrical appliance.
- Reliable and silent working with all kind of loads.
- Outstanding overload capabilities.
- Stand-by level adjustable over a large range and from a very low threshold.
- 4 STEP battery charger with PFC.
- Ultra-fast transfer relay.
- High efficiency.
- Full internal protection.
- Ultra-fast regulation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
E Certification Standard
The XPC 1400-12, XPC 2200-24, C 1600-12 and C 2600-24 are certified in accordance with the ECE-R 10 standard. This certification is mandatory in the European Union for all electrical equipment on board transport vehicles.