AFSIA (Africa Solar Industry Association)
Association for solar professionals in Africa
Africa Solar Industry Association (AFSIA) act as the reference association for solar professionals in Africa. Based in Kigali, Rwanda, they promote grid-connected projects, off-grid solar & hybrid systems that include include storage to solar water pumping, solar stoves or solar water heaters.
They want to strengthen the solar industry across the continent and provide networking opportunities.
Being a member of AFSIA?
AFSIA gives access to:
- Companies database: more than 4,000 companies' solar companies database ( Reports, radiation map, …)
- Projects database: more than 6,000 projects
- Tenders database: Members have access to the industry’s solar projects tender’s database
- Job portal: Members can share vacancies with AFSIA’s network of 45,000 solar professionals
- Webinars and Product Showcase: AFSIA organizes regular digital events on trending topics of the African solar industry
- Who’s Who interview: interviews on individuals who are shaping the solar industry in Africa
- Events promotion or management: to their network of 45,000 solar professionals
- B2B matchmaking: knowledge and understanding of the African solar landscape and ability to identify business opportunities
Studer’s membership with AFSIA
We are proud to be AFSIA’s member and contribute to the development of the african solar industry. Both of us think that solar energy is the best ally for the future!
We are looking forward to starting our activities together !
Check out for more information : http://afsiasolar.com/members/membership-directory/